Eaton 30mm extendted head and guarded push buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eaton 30mm extendted head and guarded push buttons

Under the Eaton 30 mm illuminated push buttons, there are no LED versions, but AD does sell the LED replacement bulb. Am I suppose to buy the LED separately and replace the incandescent one? When I total that up, I mind as well buy the AB brand.

Thanks for the post. We do carry LED versions of the Eaton 30mm guarded and mushroom pushbuttons. After selecting Eaton Cutler-Hammer 30mm (HT800 Series) on our store, select LED in the faceted search on the left to see all of the LED versions. Please let us know if you don't see an item you need and I'll definitely pass it to the Product Manager. Thanks again.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

If I select HT800 it only says there are 5 items, non of which are LED Push Buttons. Before selecting HT800 it only shows incandescent lamps.
      Attached Files

Comment

It is the Eaton Extended Illumination Push Buttons that do not come in the LED version. The guarded shows both types

Comment

That is correct. Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the Eaton extended illuminated pushbuttons in LED version only the guarded and mushroom styles. I have made the Product Manager aware of what you are looking for and thanks again for your post.
          If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X