Technical information on Nitra thrusters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical information on Nitra thrusters

On your technical information page of the Nitra thrusters, I do not understand why you don't provide the distances between the mounting holes, and taps in the tooling mounting plate. Sure, I download the step files for use in design, but sometimes I'd like to just look at the technical information to get these dimensions, instead of having to open the part to retrieve them.
    If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Thanks for the post. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have had with the documentation. I have made the Product Manager aware of your concern. Thanks again
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

I agree with Ridgeline. All critical dimensions should be in the PDF spec drawings. Don't forget, sometimes, you're looking at the specs presale in selection mode to see if a part will work. You shouldn't have to download models for that.

Comment

This is an example of what I'd like to see Click image for larger version

Name:	CCI05232018.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	113546
        If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Comment

Then too, I'm not always using 3D CAD. A lot of times, I'm just using 2D CAD as a digital version of the old paper way and actually designing it just as I would have then.

Comment

This should be done for all the products really, not just the nitra stuff. I was looking up a contrast sensor today cause I am making a mount for it and this one too has no mounting hole information:
            https://cdn.automationdirect.com/sta...tlcontrast.pdf

So all the products really need this.

Comment

Working...
            X