X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by PSeries_Eng View Post

We asked about magnification. We also tested with magnification (even though you said it was at 100%) and do not see the issue with 3.2.2.4. We will test further.
    --I hope that by 'magnification' you didn't mean 'custom' text size (dpi) -- as Mike suggested in post 12. My eyes do require larger text. I do have that NOT DEFAULT. 125 or 150 depending on site.
    -- I thought that you asking about any magnifier program/application/theme.

Leave a comment:

• PSeries_Eng
    replied
    What is your screen resolution and your screen magnification set to?
    Default for monitor and 100%- Purely default and default.
    We asked about magnification. We also tested with magnification (even though you said it was at 100%) and do not see the issue with 3.2.2.4. We will test further.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied

What are your settings?? If we can get these maybe we can work to get fixed.
    I mentioned in post 9 that the work laptop is 1920 x 1280, I just checked at home. Same.
    I think that Mike hit it when he said 'custom text size.' I had it set to 150. It would be great for the pac and solo to be able to handle NON-STANDARD vanilla stuff.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• PSeries_Eng
    replied

Default for monitor and 100%- Purely default and default
    What are your settings?? If we can get these maybe we can work to get fixed.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeN View Post
    I just watched your video and tried that myself, couldnt duplicate it :/
    I am on a Windows 7 pro SP1 PC using the latest productivity software that is currently available. I thought maybe it was your theme you were using so I switched mine to WIndows classic as well but I still copuldnt replicate this issue. Is there some other theme altering software on your computer? And you are sure that your "set custom text size (DPI)" is at 100%, and the general "make text or other items larger or smaller" screen is also set at 100%?
    Thanks,
    Mike, If I were giving awards to the MOST CORRECT answer, you would get it.
    If I setup WINDOWS for automationdirect software, I can get rid of this issue, but I NEED the larger font.

Except Solo, I do NOT have this issue with other automation software.

Leave a comment:

• Ridgeline Mach
    replied
    Do you need to update your video card driver?

I tried to duplicate your problem, and I could not make the window any smaller than the buttons remaining at the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• MikeN
    replied
    I just watched your video and tried that myself, couldnt duplicate it :/
    I am on a Windows 7 pro SP1 PC using the latest productivity software that is currently available. I thought maybe it was your theme you were using so I switched mine to WIndows classic as well but I still copuldnt replicate this issue. Is there some other theme altering software on your computer? And you are sure that your "set custom text size (DPI)" is at 100%, and the general "make text or other items larger or smaller" screen is also set at 100%?
    Last edited by MikeN; 06-29-2018, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Can do when I get a break in this action! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• PSeries_Eng
    replied
    Can you:
    1) Start a new instance of the GUI with no other instances open. ( Preferably 3.2.2.4)
    2) Make this happen.
    3) Send the log file from the following location on your pc C:\ProgramData\AutomationDirect\Productivity Suite 3.2.2.4 ( or whatever version you reproduce it on.)

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    and on laptop
    both win7 pro sp1

homepc has MSI RX 480 8GB.
    This laptop is a crummy HP zbook with intel HD and invidia quadro M1000M video 1920X1080
    This clip is from V1.7.1.1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kewakl; 06-29-2018, 05:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by Ridgeline Mach View Post
    I do not have this issue, and I am using a 17" Toshiba Satellite L55-B5294 Windows 7 Pro laptop.

kewakl, can you post a screenshot?
    thanks. Did just a bit better than screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    kewakl
    We were TRYING to get more info.

Understood. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    short vid clip from home using camtasia camstudio recorder
    looks the same at the shop. I'll try all the revs that I have installed.

[edit: fix camsoftware name]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kewakl; 06-29-2018, 04:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PSeries_Eng
    replied
    kewakl

we had a QA guy trying to duplicate and could not make the window small enough to hide the buttons. I also tried with no success. We were TRYING to get more info.

Leave a comment:

• Ridgeline Mach
    replied
    I do not have this issue, and I am using a 17" Toshiba Satellite L55-B5294 Windows 7 Pro laptop.

kewakl, can you post a screenshot?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X