P3K product improvement suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3K product improvement suggestion

I have been thinking about this for some time now and finely decided to post this.

It would be a great improvement to the productivity 3000 PAC to have the ability to add a second Ethernet card for a local network or the ability to use Ethernet IP or modbus TCPIP on the remote Ethernet port. The local network would be used for setting up for machine control items and equipment that i don't want or doesn't work on the plant network. a managed switch might be a work around but it is unneeded complication for our maintenance staff

We are currently working on adding many improvements to the Productivity line including more Ethernet networking options. We hope to have these improvements available soon but we don't have a definitive date as of yet. Thank you for taking the time to submit this request, it is greatly appreciated.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Thank you so much for putting your customers first. I have been very happy with the productivity series and am doing my best to win over my coworkers.

Comment

We are well aware that we wouldn't be here without customers like you! Thanks for the feedback and for spreading the word to your coworkers.
        If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Just bring this back up to the top and am seeing if there are any updates or new hardware in the works.

Thanks in advance. The more I work with the productivity series the more I like it and I know i haven't even begun to use its entire potential.

Comment

Adding this and other feature improvements to the Productivity line is currently in the works. Additions to the Productivity1000 are a priority as it is the newest addition to the line, but platform-wide improvements are coming soon as well. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks cant wait to see what is coming up

Comment

Working...
              X