Trumeter ADM Series Graphical Power Meters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumeter ADM Series Graphical Power Meters

Tell me that I missed it. I do not see a DIN-mount model.

You mean DIN panel-mount size, like 1/16 DIN, 1/4 DIN, etc. correct? How did they manage to miss that??? D'oh! [facepalm]

Comment

Originally posted by ControlsGuy View Post
      You mean DIN panel-mount size, like 1/16 DIN, 1/4 DIN, etc. correct? How did they manage to miss that??? D'oh! [facepalm]
      Yes! Unless a 2.68"/68mm square cutout is a DIN size!

Comment

AD is just wanting all of us to maintain our jigsaw using skills.
        Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

We have our own resident de-filer. mattv

Comment

Gotta be careful with that, though. Tell a guy "Go defile that cabinet", and you have no idea what you're gonna get.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Dice View Post
              AD is just wanting all of us to maintain our jigsaw using skills.
              My partner cuts all rectangular holes with an angle grinder and very thin abrasive blade. He's VERY good at it. One time he was on site, and after he had just finished a hole and was ready to install an HMI, a guy came up behind him, saw the hole, and asked him which water jet house he used!

Comment

Too bad that we already have a 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 DIN punch set!

Comment

Now we're gonna have to talk to the Deutche Institut fur Normung and get them to institute a new, 0.136 DIN standard. Should be pretty easy, Germans are pretty flexible when it comes to standards.

Comment

Thanks for your interest in the new Trumeter ADM Series panel meters. We are currently working with our vendor to introduce more sizing options and your feedback will definitely help with that.
                    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X