product suggestion: environmental sensors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• product suggestion: environmental sensors

i have been looking for a low cost set of environmental sensors... temperature and humidity, that talk modbus natively, either serial or TCP. different form factors would be a plus (one that is suitable for indoor, looks like a wall mount thermostat, a IP67 rated probe that can be mounted outdoors, etc).

this would be similar to the banner engineering m12fth3q, or many of the bravo controls products. i have had quality and accuracy issues with the bravo controls products, but the banner's price is a bit higher than id like.

hope you can come up with something!

Iíve got a temp humidity sensor called hitsan, works well on rs485 modbus. From amazon, even cheaper on eBay.

Comment

Dwyer's not super expensive, and I haven't seen any issues when I've used them. Vaisala's good, though sometimes spendy.

Comment

dwyer doesnt do modbus natively, viasala is expensive... the banner is cheaper...

i tried some of the chinese ones on ebay, but there is like NO documentation on them, register map, etc...

Comment

Thanks for the request. I have forwarded it to the Product Manager for consideration.
          If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X