GS4 Conduit boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS4 Conduit boxes

You should include the knockout hole sizes in the description for these. I had to get my hands on one and measure it in order to plan conduit runs because no piece of literature I could find would give me this info.

Actually, I could have downloaded the dimension drawing, now that I am poring over all possibilities to ensure I wasn't missing it. But if that handy bit of info was right in the description, that'd be great.

https://www.automationdirect.com/adc...kits/gs4-cbx-d

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry for the trouble you had and I made the Product Manager aware of it. Thanks again.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

You might also suggest they make the large knockout sizes for 1-1/2 inch or 2". I don't do enough conduit work at those sizes to know for sure, but we had a hard time finding fittings (at the nearest electrical supply to the job site) to adapt to 2-1/2" holes. If they were smaller and perhaps had the larger sizes available pre-perforated that might be ideal. The drives are performing great, and the conduit boxes are nice and well made,

Comment

Will do.
        It's great to hear the GS4 drives are performing to your satisfaction
        Thanks for the feedback!
        If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X