Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 22mm legend plates but...

still not available with RESET.

99.99% of every machine I sell has RESET. I just don't get the reluctance to have this offered.
    Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Check this out http://www.automationdirect.com/pn/ECX1670-B38 and http://www.automationdirect.com/pn/ECX1670A-B38

Comment

Maybe it's just my browser, but narrowing the results by the tools on the left has no selection for RESET.

- Walt Disney

Comment

Just use the search function and go to "Legend Plates" and search "Reset". Looks like they have them in 22mm plastic and alumininum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reset.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	120105

Comment

Works for you, not me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	No reset.png
Views:	7
Size:	993.7 KB
ID:	120107

- Walt Disney

Comment

Time to clear your browser. It even shows up when I search on my iPhone!!

Comment

I get the same results when looking at accessories for 22mm push buttons. But totally different results when doing a search for "LEGEND PLATE"
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Levi G View Post
                I get the same results when looking at accessories for 22mm push buttons. But totally different results when doing a search for "LEGEND PLATE"
                This is my experience too. It appears, depending on how you drill down the filters, some things get lost.

- Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up! Our Web team is looking into it.
                  If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X