X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ControlsGuy
    started a topic Account tools at top level

Account tools at top level

I'm used to having ordering tools, order status, etc., available from the front page (I think it was via a pulldown for all things account related). Now I have to click Account, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click on BOM's or whatever it was I was looking for in the first place, and presumably all to save space so I can see stuff that isn't what I came there for. If I'm missing that link, please straighten me out. If it was deleted, please put it back.

• bdehner
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestion MikeN. I'll pass it along as well. We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may have caused but being mobile-friendly is becoming a necessity with today's eCommerce especially when it comes to search engine rankings. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• MikeN
    replied
    I like having the bar with "My Orders, Returns, Invoices, Quotes, About us" at the top. That gets me most things I ever used the website. If you were to replace the "about us" link with a "BOM" link it would be perfect for me.

Leave a comment:

• ControlsGuy
    replied
    Excellent plan. Inconvenience the 80% of your customers using actual computers to accommodate those on mobiles. D'oh!

Leave a comment:

• bdehner
    replied
    Thanks for your feedback. We restructured some of our pages to make them more mobile-friendly but I will pass your comment along. Thanks again and thanks Todd for the assist

Leave a comment:

• Todd Dice
    replied
    Originally posted by ControlsGuy View Post
    I'm used to having ordering tools, order status, etc., available from the front page (I think it was via a pulldown for all things account related). Now I have to click Account, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click on BOM's or whatever it was I was looking for in the first place, and presumably all to save space so I can see stuff that isn't what I came there for. If I'm missing that link, please straighten me out. If it was deleted, please put it back.
    I had the same issue. Click "Quotes" to get there "a-little" faster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X