Productivity Suite sends undesired data to the Controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Productivity Suite sends undesired data to the Controller

Productivity Suite 1.9.0.13 and 1.9.1.0 will send undesired data to the PAC.

Reproducible:
    • Open dataview.
    • Enter array name in TagName field.
    • Select array entry(or ENTRIES) and change the value(S) -- DO NOT SEND EDITS yet
    • Close the array list in the dataview using the [-]
    • Select any other line (even an EMPTY line) in the dataview
    • Click the Send Edits button
    • Open the array

The undesired array entry(entries) that were selected WHEN THE ARRAY WAS CLOSED will get updated in the PAC.

Multiple CLOSED arrays can be changed by this procedure!!

In my limited testing, Version 1.7.1.1 DOES NOT exhibit this behavior.

2014-08-14 Version 1.10.0.11 release notes indicate that this has been fixed.
    Last edited by kewakl; 08-14-2014, 01:05 PM. Reason: v 1.10 fix

Thanks for alerting us of this issue. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience or issues this may have caused.

We have been able to duplicate this issue and should be able to have it corrected in the next release of the software.

Currently the only work around is to select outside of the Array before minimizing any Array(s) in Data View.
    Last edited by P3K_ADC_Eng; 05-27-2014, 02:10 PM.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Currently the only work around is to select outside of the Array before minimizing any Array(s) in Data View.
      Yes, I found this workaround after determining the reproducible sequence.
      I have been trying to determine what was going on for a while.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X