productivity suite suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• productivity suite suggestion

It would be nice if the productivity suite could wrap rungs to make the whole rung visible on the screen. I am thinking a coil with a + symbol that when placed would automatically add a sub rung that starts with the same symbol and between the two symbols would be an extension of the same rung if that makes seance.

I could easily do the same thing with a normal coil and XIC contact on a rung below but it would be easier to follow the logic with a dedicated instruction.

I have not tried it but would the logic flow with wire downs and wire lefts to manually add sub rungs?

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately rung wrapping is not best suited for Productivity Suite due to several instructions having more than one rung tied to the power rail, however I will forward your request to the Product Engineers so they are aware of it. Thanks again.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X