Klemsan Relays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klemsan Relays

Will we be able to order replacement relays for these modules. I know that 6.25 is not much, but the cost to remove/rewire the replacement module far outweighs the cost of the relay and/or the complete module.
    The manufacturer's website has an 'order code' for the replacement relay.

https://www.klemsan.com.tr/product/Index/en-US/6296/ is for the 24VAC/DC

"but the cost to remove/rewire the replacement module far outweighs the cost of the relay and/or the complete module."

Um, one could just take the new relay out of the new module and put the new relay into the old module, then throw the new module in the e-waste bin without any rewiring
    Sure that is technically wasteful compared to buying just the part one needs, but it is still an option. Also that way one has complete modules on hand for new applications while only stocking one part number.

Comment

Besides, slim relays seem to fail far more often in the socket than you'd expect. I've had brand new equipment, still in commissioning, with failed Phoenix sockets. I personally have used Idec, mostly for light interposing duty driving a PLC input (even for what you might consider heavier interposing duty I typically will use a real relay, like a 781), but even those have had a higher failure rate than a normal DIN rail relay.

Comment

Working...
      X