Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sure Servo operated by motion commands in P-Suite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure Servo operated by motion commands in P-Suite?

Are there any plans on having the Productivity PACs operate the Sure Servo via motion commands in the P-suite software? What I'm asking for is something like the Allen-Bradley Logix platform, where the servo controllers connect via EtherNet to the PAC, and all the motion (including enable) is performed via the PAC software.
    Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

First they need to finally release that new servo series with ethernet capability, right now they still have that really old series (I believe it is a customized ASDA-A series). It is sad how long it is taking to release the newer ones I do hope the next gen models are based on the A3 series, but I have a feeling that they will be based on the A2... Or who knows, maybe AD will switch OEMs completely since Delta doesnt support any EtherNet/IP in any of their current hardware.
    Last edited by MikeN; 10-01-2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Any application with over 2-axis, I have to go Logix. If AD really wants to go after A-B users, included motion is a must.
      Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
      X