Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching in Click software (feature request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching in Click software (feature request)

I seem to be using more and more Clicks in our machines, so here's a software change I'd like to see:

When you open the 'Find' dialog (edit menu or Ctrl-F), it would be really nice if it automatically searched for the address in the currently highlighted instruction (just like DirectSOFT and Do-More Designer).

If that's not possible, could it at least automatically place the cursor in the 'Find What' dialog box, like most other software? I keep finding myself hitting Crtrl-F and typing an address, only to find that I've typed nothing in the 'Find What' box. Yes, 'Tab' will get you there, but why not simply go there by default?

Also, I feel the 'Search Range' should be 'Entire Project' by default, but this could be user-selectable in the software setup, or at least remember the last choice upon restart.

-Eric

I agree on all counts. Also, I would like the Ctrl + and Ctrl - commands to work for jumping to next instruction, just like it does in DmD.

Comment

Thanks for the requests. I have sent them along to the Product Manager and Engineer for consideration.
      If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X