No announcement yet.

PAC Suite 3.5.3.3 released 2020-03-03 Please let us know when you get a chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC Suite 3.5.3.3 released 2020-03-03 Please let us know when you get a chance

Huh, not too proud of it?

Bugs Fixes:
    1.)Reconciled how struture names are saved. Version 3.5.2.2 was generating compile errorson stuctures that compiled without error in previous versions.
    2.)Corrects problem with GS4 VFD’s Remote I/O network reconnection.
    3.)Productivity Suite installation on non-English operating systems results in incorrect translation.
    Looks like a good version to upgrade to from 3.5.2.2

Comment

I dunno which version started doing this, but I can't get P-suite to export tags to the folder I want under the name I want. It goes to a name and folder of an old project.

I'd record what it does, but the native Xbox recorder in Windows 10 does not show the pop-up windows.
      Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

I just tried exporting tags to a folder I choose and works as expected. Then I changed the name of that folder and I exported again without issue. I am using 3.5.3.3.

Can you provide exact steps and/or the system report so we can try to duplicate?

Comment

Todd Dice
          Do you have multiple versions installed like I do?

ADC_CommTeam02
          Does PAC maintain separate configs across multiple version installs - or is it all in one registry location?

Comment

Does PAC maintain separate configs across multiple version installs - or is it all in one registry location?
            Just FYI, I also have multiple versions installed. Everything from 1.10 all the way up to 3.5.3.3.

Looking at the registry it appears that each version has its own config. I can set up different settings in 3.4 vs. 3.5 and each retains their own setup.

Comment

[QUOTE=kewakl;n129858]Todd Dice
              Do you have multiple versions installed like I do?

I do, the latest published version, and an unpublished beta.

Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
              X