Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeMc
    replied
    That would be really nice. I have a large 450 system that I hope to upgrade to the PAC someday and being able to export the program from the 450 and import it into the PAC would save a lot of beating my head on the table (and lower my beer bill).

Mike

Leave a comment:

• kevgig
    replied
    Thanks!

What I am going to do is write a simple program that does the conversion.

When I finish, I will post it here (with source code) for anyone else looking to do the same thing.

Thanks again,
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• P3K_ADC_Eng
    replied
    PAC import from 05

Importing a DirectLogic program into a P3000 project is not supported. It is possible, just need to do a little work to get the files into the correct format for the P3000.

I have attached a couple of .csv files to give an example of how you would export 2 boolean tags from an 05 and then modify the P3000 tag import.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kevgig
    started a topic PAC 3000 Import From DL05

PAC 3000 Import From DL05

This is probably a huge stretch, but I was wondering if there is a way to export my project from a DL05 and import it into my PAC 3000.

I realize the structure of the file exported by DirectSoft and Productivity are very different. I also realize the DL05 is not tag based.

I could probably build a simple application to take my DirectSoft export and put it into the format Productivity wants.

I am hoping someone has built a simple application or has a better solution?

Kevin
Working...
X