Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACTS_ENG_TEAM1
    replied
    Thanks for the update on your solution. Glad you got it working. I'll see if we can change something to avoid this issue with others in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Samuraimarc
    replied
    Ok i finally got it. The issue was the arduinoOTA-1.2.0-windows_386.zip file. it tries to lookup http:// unsecure site instead of https:// I manually downloaded https://downloads.arduino.cc/tools/a...indows_386.zip and put it in the staging folder and retried the install and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Samuraimarc
    replied
    Forgot to add arduino version 1.8.11

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by FACTS_ENG_TEAM1 View Post

Thanks, so no problems when you installed it?
    No problem installing. I did not attempt anything else, though.

Leave a comment:

• Samuraimarc
    replied
    I'm on 64- bit win 10 pro v1903.
    P1AMCore-1.6.20.tar.gz = 4,037 kb
    I'm able to get through the network and I even tried hot spotting my phone just to make sure. I was able to get it on a Linux box just fine through the same network.

JSON used = `https://raw.githubusercontent.com/facts-engineering/facts-engineering.github.io/master/package_productivity-P1AM-boardmanagermodule_index.json`

Leave a comment:

• FACTS_ENG_TEAM1
    replied
    Samuraimarc Are you on a network that an IT department may put certain restrictions on? Sometimes firewall settings may cause a problem.

When you look in the filepath: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arduino15\staging\ packages do you see a file named "P1AMCore-1.6.20.tar.gz"
    And if what is it's file size?

Can you paste the exact JSON link you are using for the board manager?
    Last edited by FACTS_ENG_TEAM1; 02-11-2020, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FACTS_ENG_TEAM1
    replied
    Originally posted by kewakl View Post
    If it helps:
    I just downloaded/installed the board manager entity.
    Win7-64ProSP1
    Arduino 1.8.10
    Thanks, so no problems when you installed it?

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    If it helps:
    I just downloaded/installed the board manager entity.
    Win7-64ProSP1
    Arduino 1.8.10

Leave a comment:

• FACTS_ENG_TEAM1
    replied
    What version of the IDE are you using? Are you on 64 or 32 bit windows 10?

Leave a comment:

• Samuraimarc
    replied
    Here is some better info from the IDE:

Code:
    CRC doesn't match, file is corrupted. It may be a temporary problem, please retry later.
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: CRC doesn't match, file is corrupted. It may be a temporary problem, please retry later.
    at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ui.ContributionM anagerUI.lambda$onInstallPressed$2(ContributionMan agerUI.java:175)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Caused by: java.lang.Exception: CRC doesn't match, file is corrupted. It may be a temporary problem, please retry later.
    at cc.arduino.contributions.DownloadableContributions Downloader.download(DownloadableContributionsDownl oader.java:105)
    at cc.arduino.contributions.DownloadableContributions Downloader.download(DownloadableContributionsDownl oader.java:60)
    at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributionInst aller.install(ContributionInstaller.java:113)
    at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ui.ContributionM anagerUI.lambda$onInstallPressed$2(ContributionMan agerUI.java:172)
    ... 1 more

Leave a comment:

• Samuraimarc
    started a topic Board Manager Not working Bad CRC

Board Manager Not working Bad CRC

Hello,

I can't seem to get the board manager to download the P1AM-100, it faults with bad CRC as pictured in the attachment. I've tried the regular download and install and now I'm using the windows 10 APP which worked a little longer before repeating the error. I've also tried deleting everything in the ArduinoData\staging\packages folder and downloading again but still same error.
    Please let me know if there's something else to try.

Attached Files
Working...
X