C-more Recipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-more Recipe

Is it possible to change a recipe record from a PLC tag?

I essentially need the PLC to have a different set of values based on the day of the month. There are 12 values that would be different for each day. I need those values to be changeable from the end user. The recipe screen seems like the best way to do this. I can create a recipe with 31 records and all of the parameters specific to that date.

I haven't found a way to call a specific record based on a tag. The only way to do it seems to manually press a button. I can't even assign it to an event. Ideally I would like the c-more to automatically call the record that matches the date (or some other PLC tag I control). It seems like I'm missing something simple. Is this possible?

Have you looked at the Recipe Button? Under the Recipe Source you can select a Recipe Sheet and then the Recipe Record number can be Ta based, then you can add a tag on the first first that is used to Trigger the Recipe button from the PLC. The quirky part is that the button must be on the presently displayed screen in order to trigger. But I have used the Event Manager with a Screen Change action to change to the screen before triggering the recipe button.

Comment

Originally posted by BobT65 View Post
      The quirky part is that the button must be on the presently displayed screen in order to trigger. But I have used the Event Manager with a Screen Change action to change to the screen before triggering the recipe button.
      It seems the Recipe Button can be off the active screen area and still work. Hidden and it still works. Hidden and even behind a pushbutton object and still work. It can also be only 1x1 pixel size, hidden, off the visible screen area and still work.

Comment

Working...
      X