C-More Freeze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-More Freeze

I have a C-More EA-7 that has only been in operation for a couple of weeks. It is giving issues with freezing up ever so often and not responding to either touch or ping request from either the PLC or PC. Cycling the power seems to get it back on line and it works ok for a day or so before acting up.
    Has anybody ever had this issue , know a fix or a suggestion?

Do you have a screensaver active?
    I had to remove all screensaver action from EA7s. I would see responsive and non-responsive white and black screens.
    Last edited by kewakl; 03-24-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Yes,using the c-more option.Now that you mention it I think the issues started around the same time when I enabled the Screen saver.
      Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by pbw View Post
        Yes,using the c-more option.Now that you mention it I think the issues started around the same time when I enabled the Screen saver.
        Thanks for your help.
        You're welcome!
        report back if the issue goes away.

Comment

I updated the firmware to sp2 and this seems to have fixed the issue. Still using the screen saver because I wanted to see if the update fixed it. In an earlier post I stated that it doesn't respond to touch but I was mistaken. I was still able to switch screens and the like but absolutely no communication between PLC or PC. I'm programming the system remotely using a wireless network and I think the issues might have something to do with the remote executable file.
          I started having issues when I enabled the screen saver, but it was around the same time I started programming remotely so I'm not entirely sure what caused it.

Comment

Working...
          X