Email Answers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Answers

So I know the EA7 isnt going to play with gmail unless you go through hoops. My question: I have a Domore and a EA9, can either send email to gmail? I dont have an email server or want to spend money on a 3rd party solution. Any ideas?

BRX can send secure email as of 2.2, but H2 and T1H cannot. Not sure about EA9.

Comment

There is an application note about setting up with gmail on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by BobO View Post
        BRX can send secure email as of 2.2, but H2 and T1H cannot. Not sure about EA9.
        So H2, Im out of luck.....

Comment

Originally posted by BobT65 View Post
          There is an application note about setting up with gmail on their website.
          Yea, that note doent help, thanks. Guess I will never get to send email without a bunch of extra workarounds.....

Comment

Originally posted by trimixdiver1 View Post

So H2, Im out of luck.....
            Sorry. It required system resources that we're tight on in H2 and T1H. TLS isn't lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by trimixdiver1 View Post

Yea, that note doent help, thanks. Guess I will never get to send email without a bunch of extra workarounds.....
              I have used the EA9 with gmail without "workarounds". It works as long as the correct info is entered for the gmail account and you have configured your gmail account to allow the EA9 access. https://support.automationdirect.com/docs/an-ea-013.pdf

Comment

Working...
              X