Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody use "Point of View" for P3000 of DoMore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody use "Point of View" for P3000 of DoMore?

Seems like just what I need and Host Engineering software for the DoMore is great. Hopefully this will be the HMI of choice for AutomationDirect PLCs?

I believe this software is actually made by a company called Indusoft. I have played with Indusoft a little and like it a lot. The HMI side is very straightforward. I have a project coming up soon, and I plan to give this software first chance. This will be my first project with any type of Scada, and I'm looking forward to it.

I just haven't decided whom I'm going to make the purchase from.

Does Automation Direct offer any type of 30 day trial or such?

I'm looking forward to hearing other user's viewpoints and feedback.

Comment

I would recommend downloading the software, it is free with a 40 hr. evaluation period, during this time the software is fully functional with all features. We also offer a 30 day return if you decide to buy the software.
      If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Point of View

I have used Indusoft's WebStudio and it is good piece of software, so if it is their program it should be good.

Is Point-Of-View qualified for the Do-More PLC?

Does Host have or plan to have a HMI offering?

Comment

Originally posted by JDemsey View Post
          I have used Indusoft's WebStudio and it is good piece of software, so if it is their program it should be good.

Is Point-Of-View qualified for the Do-More PLC?

Does Host have or plan to have a HMI offering?
          Again, if this is Indusoft's software (which I think it is), you can communicate with the DoMore via Modbus TCP. That's what I did when I was playing around with it. Works very well, but I didn't get too far with it so take that with a grain of salt. However, I plan to dig into it much deeper early next year.

Comment

DoMore can use either the Koyo driver or MODBUS. The Koyo driver will access the DLV, DLC, DLX or DLY data registers. MODBUS can access the MIR, MLR, MIC or MLC registers.
            If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X