How print screens with a external printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How print screens with a external printer

I im using a EA9-T7CL-R unit, and a want to print the screens in paper using a printer.
    But i don't know how can a do this?
    Someone can help me with that?

Regards

A screen image can be exported using File, Export, Screen Image.
    Print the JPG file or modify in a graphics program.

Comment

I just go to file>print. Uncheck everything but screen details. do a preview. If good, just print it out.

Comment

Ok,
        The HMI is conected with a Do more cpu in ethernet network, and i need print the screen using a push buttom in the hmi, i will connect a printer to the network, but i dont know how can i do this..

Comment

I believe the previous answers are saying that there is no direct connection. It seems that you will have to use a pic to process and send the exported screen shot to a printer.
          thePLCguy

Bernie

Comment

you might be able to set it up as you like via the ftp server built in to the c more. ie save screen captures to a network location. youd need some way at that location to detect a new file and then automatically print. you might be able to setup a pc via scripting to print then move the file to an archive folder, or delete.

last scripting i messed with was AutoIT, fairly easy to use once you spend some time messing with it.
            Last edited by quaizywabbit; 01-05-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X