C'More EA9 Recipe Function

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'More EA9 Recipe Function

I'm having serious trouble trying to get the recipe function to work. I'm using an EA9-15" with a Productivity 2000 plc.

My "recipe" consists of about 100 tags, both numeric and discrete, I have populated the header row of the recipe database sheet with the tag names picked from the Tag Database, but now I don't know what happens next.

What I need is when the customer opens this sheet they enter a name (alpha numeric) and hit save and the recipe populates from the current values on the HMI. Conversely, when the customer wants to load a record they select a Name and it loads the values to the screens/PLC.

It seems to me that the recipe sheet wants me to pre-fill all the records before hand, we are an OEM and that is just not going to happen.

I need a much more detailed set of instructions on how this is supposed to operate, the "help" file is useless and the phone support is just about the same on this subject.

Attached is a quick walk through of screen captures I just threw together. Hopefully, this gives you a better understanding of the features. I believe the Recipe Object will accomplish what you're trying to achieve.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the information. It helped me to at least get some results.

I can enter a name, and I can ask it to read the PLC, it says it saves it (don't know where), but when I go to load (I've made 2 records with different settings on the screens) nothing changes.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Comment

If you're interested I'm attaching the program files. 0500-xxxR-0419 - Copy.zip

Comment

How about you init the spreadsheet with default 0 or off?

Comment

Or don't put anything in the recipe let the customer insert rows first before they enter any values.

I tried your program it works, but there are some tags not have correct addresses.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I'm fairly new to the AD programming and I don't understand what needs to be done to get this to work.
              I've been programming PLC for 35 years, generally it's a simple matter, but the instructions to get this to work are very poor.
              I really don't want the customer (operators) to have to do anything really more complicated than pushing the Read PLC button or the Load button and for a new record just fill in the name.
              I know there has to be a more detailed pile of information out there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
              X