Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POP-UP Screen Issue on EA9 15" Screen with latest Firmware.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP-UP Screen Issue on EA9 15" Screen with latest Firmware.

Serious bug. On panel boot-up, a pop-up screen that on the main display (which is to the side of it in a non displayable are) gets activated and covers the entire main display. In other words, it is acting as a regular full screen replace type display instead of acting like a POP-UP frame which is configured to be 1/4 of the size of a full screen. The bit to activate the pop up is not on. None of the buttons on the pop up display work and can't close it out. Didn't have this issue with other Ea9 12" panels or Ea7 12" and 15" panels. This is the first I am experiencing this issue with C-More. And my first Ea9 15" Panel. Firmware is 6.42. Any ideas on how to remedy this?

Contact technical support. I would suggest sending an email using this form: https://www.automationdirect.com/adc...er/techinquiry

ADC is closed today for Good Friday, but a tech will get with you when we are back in the office.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X