Screen Capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Capture

I am using the "Screen Capture" event in the Event Manager Data Base. It is triggered on a time event. I email this to my email address. However the screen capture that I receive is 24 hours old. It is not the current information that is on the screen when I select the screen from the panel.
    Does anyone know what I might be doing incorrectly that is causing this? There is no reference to "Screen Capture" in the Help files. I am running version 6.40 of firmware/software on a EA9-T7CL.

Make sure your screen capture action and email action are in separate events and trigger them separately.

Comment

Thanks BobT65. What I actually did after your suggestion is create a separate screen capture event that captured one minute before the hour every hour, thereby updating the .jpg file before this stored file was sent in the original email event. I failed to understand that the captured image that was being sent in the email was not the screen at the time the email was sent but instead was a stored image from the most recent screen capture event. In my case this screen capture was generated when the previous email, and screen capture, event occurred 24 hours prior.

Comment

Working...
      X