Issues Uploading tagdata base from productivity suite .csv file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues Uploading tagdata base from productivity suite .csv file

I am currently using a c-more HMI, panel type EA9-T7CL-R, with a p3-550 CPU as a PLC. Until recently I have not had any issue updating the tag database on the c-more software. Now I cannot import the tag database without receiving the error:

Error GUI-185 : Import File is already opened or corrupted. Please check the file and import again.

I have verified that the file is closed, and I do not believe that the file is corrupt, as I have tried creating a new project with only a few tags to import and received the same error. I have also placed all files in the same location in case the firewall was an issue. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

something exported from the p3 that the ea9 software doesnt like. open the csv in notepad, might be easier to spot

Comment

Did you open the .csv file in excel? if so, is excel closed -- not just the .csv, but excel itself.
      It seems that some versions of excel didn't correctly release the file. (observational experience)

Comment

So, I opened it in notepad, but did not see any issues. That being said, I do not know exactly what I am looking for.

I verified that all instances of excel are closed. I also attempted to open it on a coworker's computer and found that I am able to import just fine. I do not know what other software may be using the file and unfortunately I cannot keep grabbing coworkers whenever I need to update. If it helps, I am using version 6.43 of the c-more software and 3.5.1 of productivity suite.

Comment

Working...
        X