Saved Screen Not Properly Displayed after Firmware Update to 6.42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved Screen Not Properly Displayed after Firmware Update to 6.42

I have a Screen sending an E-mail in the AM after a Process Sanitation Procedure.. it E-mails 3 Screen Captures displaying a Temperature Graph, A pressure graph and a Test Summary Screen of when it Auto Started and When it Stopped..

This System has been running for about 3 years with no real issues.. Last week ( Or So ) I needed to change a Hard Limited Parameter for Numeric Entry.. the Software was running something like 6.1.. I don't remember.. I had to Update the Panel to my Version of 6.42 to get into it and make the Keyboard Entry limit change. I stuffed it all back in and went on my way..

The People that actually look at the E-Mails started Complaining.. The E-mailed Text Display is 'Blurry'.. and has stayed Blurry from that day onward.. the two Graphs that are send are fine..

Here is a sample of the Before Firmware Update, and After..

Before..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Before.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	124515

After..

Click image for larger version

Name:	After.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	124516

I see an Update avalable to go to 6.43, but the Text Notes do not list anything on Fix of Display as a bug Fix..

Clues?

Cap
    Attached Files

It looks like 6.40 "Added Screen Capture Quality setting in Event Manager". I bet that got set to something low.

Comment

try delaying the actual send for a bit. give the HMI processor time to correctly render the screen
      recent thread

Mmmmm BobT. that seems plausible
      Last edited by kewakl; 08-07-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

I just pulled my Copy of the Screen as Changed last time I was in.. ( On 7-29 )..

The First two Screens were being saved as 80% Quality.. the Third Screen ( My Text Screen ) was set at 20%.. I'll change it after the Machine is Off Line this Evening..

Strange that the First two Screens Defaulted to 80% Quality after the Software Update, and the Third Screen Defaulted to 20%..

Thanks for the Heads Up..

Cap

Comment

Working...
        X