C More software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C More software

I am working on a project in ver. 6.5 that I need to send the information about the screen number to the DoMore PLC to use in the logic. This should be a word but the program will only let me enter a discrete! Works fine on ver. 6.42, is this a problem with the software or my installation?

JW

Happens on mine too. Looks like an issue with the software. I'll mention it to the C-more team when I get into the office tomorrow.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

This was a bug in version 6.50. It is fixed in version 6.51 released last week.

Comment

Originally posted by HMI Eng View Post
        This was a bug in version 6.50. It is fixed in version 6.51 released last week.
        We might know this if the Firmware/Software Update forum was updated or if the email notification actually worked.

Comment

Originally posted by kewakl View Post

We might know this if the Firmware/Software Update forum was updated or if the email notification actually worked.
          Yes, I only found out about this by reading it here. Luckily, I hadn't actually downloaded any new/revised HMI content with version 6.50.

Comment

Originally posted by LesKlar View Post

Yes, I only found out about this by reading it here. Luckily, I hadn't actually downloaded any new/revised HMI content with version 6.50.
            They posted an update on the forum at about 4:00 PM Eastern US time

Comment

Working...
            X