C-More remote issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-More remote issue

Have the C-more setup for remote access and port forwarded as per the standard. Issue: when I visit the IP I get the standard webserver page. I download the file for through router, save and open it. Installs fine. When I open the file it reads until the timeout and displays "Panel Timeout error".

I have had perfect luck using the panels over an intranet but this is first attempt at over the web. Have tried this every which way I can think of but cannot get a different response. Any ideas?

Make sure that you have entered the correct gateway address into the Cmore, or it will download the wrong information to the remote access application.

BTW: You can edit the name of the downloaded application to change the IP, and port that it uses to communicate with the panel.
    Example: RemoteHMI_IP=[192.168.1.8_11102].exe here you can see the IP is 192.168.1.8, and the port is 11102.
    Circumstances don't determine who we are, they only reveal it.
    Jason Wolthuis

Comment

I am having hte same problem the strange thing is that the android app works great and if i am on the same network it works also. If am at my house useing my pc it does not. any more help that would be great

Comment

Working...
      X