Arrange Vertically not Working EA9 V 6.51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrange Vertically not Working EA9 V 6.51

I've never been able to get this to work..

EA9 running V6.51 and if I ask it to arrange buttons Vertically, it always put the Bottom Device in the wrong place.. it down about 1/2 Device.. the other buttons are equally spaced..

Why?..

Cap

Hmmm, I am failing to see any benefit to the 'Edit->Adjust->Distribute' tools.
    I hope that I am missing some puzzle pieces.

Comment

The Benefit is to be able to set up a Graph or Table with Equally Spaced Buttons or Output Areas.. Presently ( as in the Past ) I'm having to set the Tables up 'By Eye' to get it to look Proper.. Even though we have these neet tools that do not seem to Function Properly..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Forum Pic.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	125598

If you see my Load to Pump Buttons on the far Right.. that is how the 'Distribute Equally Vertically" did the job.. I have to hand fix it and place in my Grid.. that it also will not lay out properly..

Cap

Comment

Looks to me like it always distributes them evenly between the top and the bottom. What are you expecting, to distribute them butted up against each other?

Comment

Originally posted by BobT65 View Post
          Looks to me like it always distributes them evenly between the top and the bottom. What are you expecting, to distribute them butted up against each other?
          I was hoping for more of a Visual Studio action. I tried it in 6.50. I arranged a cluster of controls in a willy-nilly fashion, drilled-down into the Edit->Adjust->Distribute. Only one of the controls in the cluster moved. All of the overlap/occlusion still exists. Not as useful as VS's Format->Vertical Spacing->Make Equal.
          Last edited by kewakl; 10-07-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap View Post
            The Benefit is to be able to set up a Graph or Table with Equally Spaced Buttons or Output Areas.. Presently ( as in the Past ) I'm having to set the Tables up 'By Eye' to get it to look Proper.. Even though we have these neet tools that do not seem to Function Properly..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Forum Pic.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	125598

If you see my Load to Pump Buttons on the far Right.. that is how the 'Distribute Equally Vertically" did the job.. I have to hand fix it and place in my Grid.. that it also will not lay out properly..

Cap
            Cap, I understand.
            I was remarking about how the function actually DID NOT 'Distribute' any spacing - horizontally or vertically.

Comment

Working...
            X