Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA9 Return to Startup Screen

Hello,

I am curious to know if there is a way to program a C-More EA9 Panel to return to a selected screen when it "goes to sleep". I know it does this is the power is cycled, but I am wanting to do this also when it "sleeps".

Is there an Internal Tag(s) that can be created to do this? Any other suggestions are welcome as well...

Thanks in advance!

Probably not exactly what you want but I use the event manager to switch back to my "run" screen after a preset time. You can probably adapt this to do whatever you like.

It requires three events, you should be able to run this in the simulator and see how it works.

screensaver.eap9

Comment

Originally posted by sii View Post
      Probably not exactly what you want but I use the event manager to switch back to my "run" screen after a preset time. You can probably adapt this to do whatever you like.

It requires three events, you should be able to run this in the simulator and see how it works.

[ATTACH]n126265[/ATTACH]
      When I get to a laptop with that required version, I will look into this. I am interested. Thanks.

Code:
      .         ONE
      .       LAPTOP
      .        LATER
      Nice approach.
      Last edited by kewakl; 10-30-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sii View Post

[ATTACH]n126265[/ATTACH]
        Thank you for this suggestion. I definitely will check this out!

Comment

Working...
        X