Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect through USB on C-More EA9-T10WCL

Hello first post!

I have a C-More EA9-T10WCL that I am trying to download a program to through the USB programming port but I can't seem to get my laptop to communicate with the HMI through the programming software. (HMI Software isn't recognizing the HMI through USB)

Page 8-10 of the "EA9-USER-M Hardware User Manual, 1st Ed. Rev. J" seems to indicate that although the HMI is plugged in via USB it should show up under windows device manager as a network adapter.

Page 8-12 of the same user manual then seems to contradicts itself and Quote:

"With the C-more panel connected to the PC, on the PC, open Control Panel--> System -->Hardware tab --> Device manager. Next expand “Universal Serial Bus controllers”. The C-more driver is named C-more HMI as shown below" End Quote

So my first question is, when plugged in via USB should the HMI show up as a network device or a USB device?

I've swapped hard drives with other laptops and the problem follows the hard drive so its probably a configuration issue. I've reinstalled the C-More software as well as the USB driver with no improvement.

Any hints!?

Many thanks.

It will be a network device. Most common issue is Windows Firewall blocking it.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X