Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with EZ-S6C-K panel

Hello everybody,

I have problem with copy program from one panel to another.

Problem was created when battery from panel dropped out and memory was cleared.

I have done read from one touch panel but i cannot write to another, i get error "incorrect comunication packet(incorrect message code), followed by "error c02_04 tags could not be written to the panel"

Can someone help me with this?

I am beginner in this, actually i am IT guy in company, asked for help about this.

PLC cpu is DL260 and panel is EZ-S6C-K

Thanks in advance

Maybe it is a communication issue and not a project issue. Can you download a simple project to the panel?

Also, have you tried backing up your project to a usb pen drive and restoring it to the second panel. Manual covers this.

Comment

If the battery in the original touch panel dropped out, the program is probably toast. Those panels used SRAM to store the project.
      If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by BobT65 View Post
        Maybe it is a communication issue and not a project issue. Can you download a simple project to the panel?
        I can download simple project to panel, but when i try to write anything that has tags i get this error.

Comment

Working...
        X