Can't save screens to Screen Library, "incorrect path"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't save screens to Screen Library, "incorrect path"

In ver6.52 and now 6.53, I cannot add a screen to the screen library. I upon choosing "Save Tags" and clicking OK, I get an error: "c:\program files (x86)\AutomationDirect\C-more_EA9_V6_2\Screen Library\my folder\slb8133.tmp contains an incorrect path."

I have used the screen library before, but I can't be sure it was on this computer. What might be the problem here?

Probably Windows security is "helping" you out. Gotta have Admin access to write to Program Files (x86).
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Looks like a bug. Thanks. We will discuss with the manufacturer.

Comment

Thanks. Running as administrator (Thanks Do-more PE) let the program write to the location, but I don't think I used to have to do that.

Comment

If you go to your CMore folder, and manually create a "Screen Library" (no quotes) folder, that should solve it. Worked for me

Comment

That's the brute force method. "You will work or I will make you work!"

Comment

Working...
            X