Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C-More Remote App question (probably simple!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-More Remote App question (probably simple!)

I'm running the C-more remote app on my Android phone. Connects and functions fine. My issue is with the app. The "banner" or "ribbon" of the app, that has the send/receive and "full control" status runs along the bottom of the app window on my phone. This places it direction on top of my C-More's screen control ribbon, meaning I can not readily change windows. Can the app ribbon be moved or hidden? The workaround has been to use it in "portrait" rather than "landscape"-which unnecessarily shrinks the window and makes it difficult to use.

Thanks.
    Last edited by IdahoRenegade; 02-18-2020, 02:58 PM.

Hi IdahoRenegade,
    Go to the SETUP menu and turn off the Status Bar under the CLIENT SETTING in the C-more remote app. This will eliminate the display of the status bar.
    Regards,
    Garry
    Connect with us on Facebook: facebook.com/accautomation/

Comment

Thank you, that got it! Can't believe I couldn't find that. When I was looking I wasn't in the specific mode to get to the setup screen.

Originally posted by Garry View Post
      Hi IdahoRenegade,
      Go to the SETUP menu and turn off the Status Bar under the CLIENT SETTING in the C-more remote app. This will eliminate the display of the status bar.
      Regards,
      Garry

Comment

Working...
      X