Large user defined keypad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large user defined keypad

Is it possible to make a user defined keypad large (whole screen)? The defaults can be made large by setting the "Display Large Keypad on Panels" box in Panel Manager. This does not seem to affect user defined keypads. I know each button can be enlarged but that is time consuming when dealing with alphas.

I'm running into this issue too. If there is not some "Scale this keypad when Display Large Keypads is enabled" setting that I'm missing, consider this a vote for scaling of user keypads. Since keypads consist of so many objects, it is tedious "scaling" them manually.

Using C-more Programming Software version 6.51 and an EA9-T7CL-R panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Pawlak View Post
      I'm running into this issue too. If there is not some "Scale this keypad when Display Large Keypads is enabled" setting that I'm missing, consider this a vote for scaling of user keypads. Since keypads consist of so many objects, it is tedious "scaling" them manually.

Using C-more Programming Software version 6.51 and an EA9-T7CL-R panel.
      Maybe, select all comonents of the keypad and click-drag on one of the 'grab-handle' indicators.
      I do not know it this will 'scale' the components equally.

Comment

Thanks for the reply kewakl . Yes, dragging a handle scales all the selected objects correctly, but it does not change their position and you end up with a bunch of overlapped objects. The "large" keypad is twice as large as the default keypad, at least on the panel I'm working with.

So what I did to move the objects methodically after scaling was to sort the object list by Top position, select all objects with a common Top value, enter the original value x 2 for the new Top value in the Property List, repeat. Then sort the object list by Left position and follow a similar process. I hid objects to mark them done or half-done otherwise it's easy to lose track of what's been moved.

My vote still stands, but thanks again for the idea.

Maybe next time I'll change the position values before scaling to avoid overlapped objects, where it's hard to visually tell what's been moved.

Comment

Working...
        X