CMore Micro version 2.60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMore Micro version 2.60

Has anyone installed this update and any issues?
    Just curious.....

I'm running this release on several systems and have had no issues. Everything seems stable.
    A great design is expensive. A poor design costs even more.

Comment

c-more micro ver. 2.60

Originally posted by Tubecut View Post
      Has anyone installed this update and any issues?
      Just curious.....
      Yes,
      Project originally written in ver.2.30 was updated to 2.50 a couple of months ago when additional screens were added. Updated software a few days ago and added some line graph screens. Yesterday when I tried to update the firmware in the C-more before downloading the updated project I got a message on the GUI that firmware update had failed. Third attempt took.
      Also, having major issues with all momentary push button objects. Once the PB's are pressed they stay latched on in the PLC and will not un-latch.
      Wondering if this has something to do with the firmware/software addition of 3 position buttons. All the PB's in question worked fine in ver. 2.3 and 2.5.

C-MORE MICRO 6" COLOR
      AB MICROLOGIX 1200

Comment

Originally posted by e-stattech View Post
        Yes,
        Project originally written in ver.2.30 was updated to 2.50 a couple of months ago when additional screens were added. Updated software a few days ago and added some line graph screens. Yesterday when I tried to update the firmware in the C-more before downloading the updated project I got a message on the GUI that firmware update had failed. Third attempt took.
        Also, having major issues with all momentary push button objects. Once the PB's are pressed they stay latched on in the PLC and will not un-latch.
        Wondering if this has something to do with the firmware/software addition of 3 position buttons. All the PB's in question worked fine in ver. 2.3 and 2.5.

C-MORE MICRO 6" COLOR
        AB MICROLOGIX 1200
        YES, the momentary push button objects stay latched after the initial press.
        Please fix this ASAP.

Jeff in Florida

Comment

We are working on this issue. We will have an update out as soon as possible.
          If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Sticky button problem

Any updates on when this problem might be fixed? I hope it's soon because I'm developing a project that relies heavily on the new viability feature.

Was there an advisory about this that I missed?

Mike in L.A.

Comment

Where did 2.6 go? I notice its not posted on support.automationdirect.com anymore... Is there going to be a 2.6.1 soon?

Comment

Koyo is working on the issue.
                If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

CMore Control and Data Logging Multiple PLC

wrong post

Comment

CMore Micro version 2.60

I recently bought a Cmore micro Model: EA1-T6CL and it came with firmware version 2.60, is it safe to downgrade the firmware to v2.51? I need to load a program to this panel but it says SW Ver. Mismatch.

Comment

Downgrading the firmware is fine.

Comment

Kinda on hold here with a program written in faulted V2.60.
                        Any idea about when the corrected V2.60 will be released.
                        Gambling on holding out till release to avoid rework....but getting compressed.

Just need an idea please.

Understand and thanks,
                        Jeff in Florida

Comment

I don't have a release schedule yet. Koyo is working on the issue and we hope to have a new release out soon.

If you want to know as soon as it is released, you can subscribe to our Firmware Update Service. This will let you know of any new releases that AutomationDirect issues.

Comment

For those of you who have been waiting for news on this subject, C-more Micro version 2.62 is now available for download.

Comment

Working...
                            X