Hey kewakl, Do We Have Demerits?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey kewakl, Do We Have Demerits?

I noticed you have two red boxes, then I noticed I do too. I don't know what they mean though.

Mike,

Ok, you made me curious about the bars as well. So I did some searching. They are called reputation bars by the forum makers. If you hover your mouse over the bars there is an associated text description. The reputation level has to do with number of posts, number of replies, number of likes, and other items. With plus or minus factor based on items over time. No one could give an absolute way it actually worked. Usually used in forums with high post counts as something pretty. Two orange bars is a reputation count from 50-150 and turn on two at a time. When it gets full(+2000) the bars turn green. The settings to see any of this other than the bars are turned off by default. Mostly meaningless unless your goal is to have more bars

More than you wanted to know! More than I wanted to know!

Comment

I noticed you have two red boxes, then I noticed I do too. I don't know what they mean though.
      Mostly meaningless unless your goal is to have more bars
      Wow, I will really be famous! That's what I'm after............
      But really, I probably should have a few (demerits, that is.)

The reputation level has to do with number of posts, number of replies, number of likes, and other items.
      Must be the other items. I would think that any forum developer would like to obfuscate the mechanics of any reputation/points system that could appear to be gamed.
      PLC Professor Carlton (4000+ posts) has No colored bars, so I think that the decoration system has failed us all!
      Last edited by kewakl; 05-11-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X